Infection Prevention and Control
Our Infection Prevention and Control (IPAC) team develops, implements and evaluates strategies and programs to prevent the transmission of infections. We provide scientific and technical advice on health care associated infections and emerging IPAC issues.
Our Regional IPAC Support Team provides support and consultation to:
- respond to client requests and inquiries
- introduce and disseminate PHO guidance, resources and tools
- support the implementation of IPAC initiatives to achieve best practice
- facilitate client networks and collaboration
- inform IPAC-related research
We offer IPAC online courses including:
- IPAC Core Competencies
- Reprocessing in Community Health Care Settings
- Personal Risk Assessment - Community
Updated 6 Aug 2020
You need a MyPHO Account to save this page.
Log in to MyPHO
Don’t have a MyPHO account? Register Now
You have successfully created a MyPHO account!
Use MyPHO to save content relevant to you, take online courses and register for subscriptions.