We offer online educational courses in a variety of topics – from health promotion to infection prevention and control. They’re convenient, too - you can access our courses anytime, anywhere. Get started by seeing our course offerings below.
Ready to start learning?
Visit our course catalogue, where you’ll find enrolment information and a list of our courses along with their descriptions and system requirements, as well as information for downloading courses.
To access our complete course catalogue, you must have a MyPHO account and be logged in.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) | How Do I Guide
Can’t find your answer? Please email your questions to email@example.com.
Online Learning Requirements
Our online learning system is compatible with Internet Explorer and Chrome. Courses will not work properly in Firefox or Safari browsers.
PHO also recommends the following for the best learning experience:
- Add “lms.publichealthontario.ca” to trusted sites.
- Disable pop-up blockers and enable “Display mixed content” in browser security settings for trusted sites.
- Clear temporary internet files and browsing history before launching courses.
- IPAC courses are not compatible with mobile phones and tablets. Please complete IPAC courses using a desktop computer or laptop.
- Do not pause courses for an extended period of time. Online learning will time out after 20 minutes of inactivity. The courses will continue to work, but the results will not be recorded in your learning profile.
- Allow course pages and videos time to load and wait until narration completes before selecting “Continue” from each page.
Don’t have a MyPHO account? Register Now